Coachella Summer 2015
To apply for summer programming financial assistance pick up an application at the Bagdouma Park Community Center Monday – Friday between 4:30pm – 7:30pm.
Summer Day Camp
Your days will be filled with exciting adventures, education, friends and fun sure to interest both new and returning Campers! Our enthusiastic Team Members will lead Campers in variety of exciting activities from themed games, creative arts and sports!
LOCATION: Bagdouma Park Community Center
SESSIONS: June 15 – July 2; July 6 – July 24; July 27 – August 14
TIMES: 7:30am – 6:00pm
FEE: $240 (Financial assistance is available to those who qualify.)
Open Swim Pass
Residents of Coachella can obtain an Open Swim Pass for Bagdouma Pool. To receive the pass, Coachella Residents must present proof of residency (utility bill, license, etc.) to staff at Bagdouma Pool and they will receive their very own Open Swim Pass. The passes will be on a first come first serve basis, there is a limit of one pass per Resident, and there are 300 passes available, so apply now!
Programming provided at Bagdouma Park Community Center
- Fit after 50- Mondays & Wednesdays
- Salsaerobics- Mondays & Wednesdays
- Tiny Tigers Mini Tae Kwon Do- Mondays & Wednesdays
- Tae Kwon Do Beginning & Advanced- Tuesdays & Fridays
- Zumba – Tuesdays &Thursdays
- Dance, Play and Pretend Ballet- Thursdays
- Beginning Ballet- Fridays
- Adult Softball League- Thursdays
Movies in the Park!
Desert Recreation District and The City of Coachella will be showing 7 movies over the summer at Bagdouma Park. All movies are FREE and will begin at dusk on Friday nights!
- June 5th – Big Hero 6 July 10th - Paddington
- June 12th – Maleficent July 17th - Boxtrolls
- June 19th – Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible,No Good,Very Bad Day
- July 24th - Cantinflas
- June 26th – Annie